tesa® 4338 is a green coloured smooth masking tape for highly demanding paint masking applications, especially in transportation sectors such as marine, train, truck and various others where high conformability and clean paint edges are required.
The age resistant natural rubber adhesive has a high initial tack, provides outdoor usability for up to seven-days, temperature resistance up to 120 °C / 248 F and clean removal.
• High visibility due to vivid colour
• Excellent handling (easy and controlled unwinding, finger friendly, and
• For multiple drying cycles – up to six cycles at 120 °C/40 min
• Excellent adherence of paints and fillers
• Good initial tack for secure fixation of masks without peel-off
• Clean paint edges
• Seven-day UV resistance for short outdoor storing of masked objects