DeVilbiss spray technology has Advanced again...
The comprehensive Advance HD (High Demand) air spray gun range ensures there's a DeVilbiss spray gun to suit all types of industrial spray finishing applications. Pressure, Suction and Gravity feed, the Advance HD family utilise a comprehensive, wide range of Compliant Air Caps to provide outstanding coatings' atomisation for handling all types of solvent, waterborne, high solids and 2K materials.
DeVilbiss expertise and performance unequalled at work...
Advance HD unrivalled high performance is achieved with new design technology utilising high capacity air passages with a separate "balanced" air valve to provide an unrestricted flow of compressed air through the gun body.
This "free breathing" air movement enables the precision-engineered air caps and fluid tips to produce superior atomisation with consistent even distribution throughout the spray pattern. Advance HD is precision built using the best materials and component parts for a guaranteed, reliable, long and durable working life in all industrial markets.
Advance HD - Naturally comfortable...
Light weight with a lighter trigger action and increased finger room. Advance HD is perfectly balanced and naturally comfortable thanks to the fit and feel of the contoured handle design. It greatly reduces operator fatigue and significantly lessens the chances of RSI or finger problems. Comfort that pays off by increasing productivity wherever DeVilbiss Advance spray guns are used, whether it's a small finishing operation or a high volume production line.
The Advance HD Gravity high performance gun will cover as fast as a conventional gun but with very high material savings. Advance HD compliant gravity feed gun is the profitable way to achieve superb standards of finish quality.
Gravity feed spray guns are becoming increasingly popular because colour changes are quick and don’t waste expensive paint. Thanks to its lightness, ease of handling and performance superiority, the DeVilbiss Advance Gravity Feed spray gun sets the standard as the preferred gun for the industrial finishing marketplace.
Advance HD's unrivalled spray performance is achieved with the utilization of the very latest "cutting edge" atomisation technology. Advance has a very wide range of high-grade Stainless Steel Fluid Tips and Needles, matched with either "TRANS-TECH®" Compliant or HVLP Air Caps, manufactured from Plated Hard Brass for a long and durable working life.
Key features and benefits for High Demand applications:
- "Trans-Tech" Compliant OR HVLP Air Caps, St St Fluid Tips and Needles with Hardened and Tungsten carbide options provide universal compatibility with ALL Industrial Spray Coatings.
- 600cc paint cup capacity.
- Stainless Steel Fluid passageway / inlet with 3/8" Universal Thread for BSP and NPS compatibility.
- No Baffle design - reduced number of parts, reducing weight and making cleaning easier.
- Forged Aluminium Alloy Gun Body - Heavily Anodised for a Rugged Long working life.
- Wider Hook opening 1/2" (12mm).
- Gun Controls - Easy Adjustment for precise control of Fluid output and atomising air.
- Separate "balanced" Air Valve design for precise air flow triggering and easier cleaning
- Increased "Finger" Space - Easier operator access.
- Lighter Trigger Pull Tension - Decreased RSi and Operator Fatigue.
- Self adjusting Needle Packing Assy - PTFE.
- Comfortable operator friendly Trigger design - with reduced trigger travel.
- Curved Handle design - provides superior operator fit and feel with reduced RSi and operator fatigue.
- Air Inlet Adjuster "Cheater" valve included as standard.
- 1/4" Universal Thread air inlet.