AMPRO™ BIO is a simple to use, all-purpose epoxy which can be used for gluing, coating, laminating and filling. With its fast, low temperature curing hardener and easy 3:1 mix ratio by volume, AMPRO™ BIO provides a quick and convenient way of using one epoxy system for a very wide range of tasks. AMPRO™ BIO has been built on the well-established SP 106 which has been the primary epoxy system for the manufacture and repair of wooden boats for over 20 years.
BIO-BASED EPOXY MULTIPURPOSE SYSTEM
- Accredited bio-based system
- 3 : 1 mix ratio by volume
- No surface residue, even at +5°C
- For bonding, laminating & filling
- Available with Fast (F), Slow (SL) & Extra-slow (XS) hardeners
Click here to watch the Gurit and Marineware team discuss the Ampro Bio.